Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Great Projects By First Year CreComm Students

The first year students in Creative Communications have picked up producing on ProTools with next to no problems. I have found in past years that when I meet students for the first time in second year, they are frustrated and confused by the editing software. I know ProTools can be a little intimidating at first, so I devised lesson plans that would introduce the various aspects of the software at a pace that would help everyone process & remember what they were learning. What a pleasure it was to mark those 74 first projects! Normally marking 74 of anything can be daunting, but after listening to a few, I actually looked forward to the job! I'm only posting one of the productions - a 30 second spot & the reason I chose this one is it's uniqueness. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment